What is the shipping time? When will my order arrive?
• USA: 6-8 business days
• Canada: 7-10 business days
• Europe: 7-10 business days
• Australia / New Zealand: 10-20 business days
• Other countries: 10-25 business days
Shipping rates: US orders
• US: $9.95 shipping. Free shipping is available for orders above a certain rate inside USA (rate may vary, please see details in checkout).
• For remote locations within the USA, rate is $49.95 (for all order amounts): Guam, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Marshall Islands, Alaska, Northern , Mariana Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands.
Shipping rates: International orders
• Please be advised that the recipient is responsible for paying import duties, i.e. custom tax and/or handling fees.
• We suggest that you contact your local post office regarding import duties.
• We have a minimum $9.95 shipping rate for most locations outside the US, with some exceptions, as mentioned below.
• The following locations shipping rate is $19.95: Kosovo, Monaco, Vatican City, Slovakia, Slovenia, Vietnam, Switzerland, Estonia
• The following locations shipping rate is $29.95: Åland Islands, Andorra, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Aruba, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bhutan, British Indian Ocean Territory, British Virgin Islands, Cambodia, Cayman Islands, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Curaçao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Greenland, Grenada, Guatemala, Guernsey, Haiti, Honduras, Indonesia (except Bali), Jamaica, Jordan, Laos, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Montenegro, New Caledonia, Norway, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, St. Barthélemy, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Martin, St. Pierre & Miquelon, Sint Maarten, St. Vincent & Grenadines, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Trinidad & Tobago, Turkey, Turks & Caicos Islands, United Arab Emirates, U.S. Outlying Islands
• The following locations shipping rate is $49.95: Mongolia, Moldova, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Palestinian Territories, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Yemen
• The following locations shipping rate is $69.95: Armenia, South Africa
• At the moment, due to high shipping rates, we can't provide service to the following countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Ascension Island, Bahamas, Bahrain, Belarus, Benin, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Brunei, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cape Verde, Caribbean Netherlands, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo - Brazzaville, Congo - Kinshasa, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Colombia Ecuador, Djibouti, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, French Guiana, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Georgia, Guadeloupe, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Guernsey, Iceland, India, Iraq, Isle of Man, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Mauritius, Nigeria, North Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Malta, Mali, Martinique, Mauritania, Mayotte, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Réunion, Russia, Rwanda, Serbia, St. Helena, São Tomé & Príncipe, San Marino, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Sri Lanka, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Tanzania, Tristan da Cunha, Tunisia, Togo, Uganda, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Venezuela, Madeira Islands (Portugal), Balearics and the Canary Islands (Spain), Qatar, Greenland, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Jersey
Which countries do you ship to?
We ship worldwide, with few exceptions.
At the moment, due to high shipping rates, we can't provide service to the following countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Ascension Island, Bahamas, Bahrain, Belarus, Benin, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cape Verde, Caribbean Netherlands, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo - Brazzaville, Congo - Kinshasa, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Colombia Ecuador, Djibouti, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, French Guiana, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Georgia, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, India, Iraq, Isle of Man, Iceland, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Malta, Mali, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, North Macedonia, Oman, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Qatar, Réunion, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Helena, São Tomé & Príncipe, San Marino, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Spain, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Tanzania, Tristan da Cunha, Tunisia, Togo, Uganda, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Madeira Islands (Portugal), Balearics and the Canary Islands (Spain), Jersey.
Do I need to pay for import fees on my order?
Import taxes, duties and related customs fees may be charged once the parcel arrives at the destination country. These charges are determined by the customs office of the specific destination. Payment of these charges and taxes is the responsibility of the recipient.
Refusal to receive an order due to customs/tax charges and/or handling fees is not eligible for refund or replacement.
What are the payment methods Available?
Payment methods that can be used are: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal. Cash on delivery as of now, is not available.
Note that all prices on our website are in USD.
changes & cancellations
Can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order during the first 24 hours. After 24 hours you will have to wait to receive the product and make the return.
Can I modify an order already made?
You can modify your order during the first 24 hours. After 24 hours you will have to wait to receive the product and send it back.
Refunds & Exchanges
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you have 90 days after your parcel was delivered to return your items back to us.
In order to process a refund, the goods must be returned to us intact, unworn, undamaged and with tags attached.
Who pays for shipping back the items (return & exchange)?
The buyer is responsible for a return and exchanges, if:
• The product does not meet customer expectations.
• The selected size does not fit the customer's measurements
• Customer simply want a change for another product or return it.
In which cases does Kidoriman pay for the return / exchange shipping costs?
We will be responsible for shipping costs and product refunds that those products that meet the following conditions:
- Products with manufacturing defects that make it impossible to use.
- The product or item received is totally different from what was ordered.
- The size shipped out is not the same as the size placed in the order.
- Your item is damaged upon receipt.
Faulty & damaged goods
We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with your faulty item. We strive to provide the highest quality products and customer service, but unfortunately, human error can occur.
We would like to make it right by offering you the option to either receive a replacement or a full refund. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the return process and if you have any questions or concerns.
No need to return the damaged item received. Simply take a photograph/video and send it to email@example.com. Once we receive the photograph/video, we will issue a replacement or refund.
When will I recieve the returned payment?
Once received the returned items, we will endeavour to process the refund within 7-10 working days. Please allow up to 10 working days for the refundable balance to appear within your bank account – this time period is dictated by your bank and is out of our control.
Where should I send the returned items?
- A returns label is not provided.
Customers must return their items at their own cost (except special cases - see above).
- Package the item securely, including the completed Return order form.
- Choose a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance. See address below.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org providing the following information regarding your return:
- Clearly state whether you are requesting a replacement or a refund for your returned item.
- Include the tracking number associated with your return.
Attention: Itamar Taktuk
Address: 2740 NW 29th Terrace, Lauderdale Lakes, Florida USA
Zip Code: 33311
- You will be responsible for all applicable tax’s customs duty, and clearance charges.
- We recommend labelling the parcel RETURNED GOODS to avoid custom charges. Please ensure you keep a copy of your returns receipt until the your return has been received and refund processed.
- Some deliveries may be subject to additional customs & import fees. If you refuse to pay duties & taxes, delivery costs for returning your parcel back to us will be subtracted on your order.
Care instructions: Cotton, cotton blend and linen
To care for our cotton blend with linen products, we recommend using a delicate setting on your washing machine. Avoid using bleach and wash separately from any towels or other materials that may shed, as these can stick to the fabric. It's best to wash these products in cold water to prevent shrinkage and fading of the colors. After washing, we suggest hanging the product to dry to avoid any further shrinkage, which may occur after the first wash. This fabric type is prone to lint, so it's best to wash or dry separately from towels or fabrics that sheds.
Keep in mind that some shrinkage is normal after the first wash.
Care instructions: embroidery and print
For our cotton blend with linen products, we recommend washing them using a delicate setting on your machine. Avoid using bleach and make sure not to wash or dry with any towels or anything that sheds, as these materials can stick to the fabric. Wash the product in cold water to prevent shrinkage and fading of the colors. Hang dry the product to prevent any further shrinkage, which may occur after the first wash. Please note that this fabric type is susceptible to lint, so be careful when washing and drying.
For products with embroidery and print, we recommend hand-washing them only on the reversed side. Do not wring the fabric, and hang it to dry in the shade to prevent fading. Avoid using harsh chemicals or bleach, as they may damage the embroidery or print. If ironing is necessary, use a low heat setting and iron on the reverse side to prevent damage to the embroidery. With proper care, your product will look its best for a long time.
Can't find what you're looking for?
For any other inquiry please email us at email@example.com .
Our customer service team will get back to you as soon as possible, usually within 1-2 business days.
Please include your order number (if available).