Gelyu Harem Pants
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Stand out from a sea of skinny jeans and tapered trousers with these breathable pants. Enjoy a cozy, elastic waist and ribbed cuffs, and rock the Japanese phrase for "water under the bridge" on the cotton drawstrings. With multi-functional hip pockets and a back pocket, these are your go-to trousers.
- Fit Type: Regular, Full Length, Mid Waist
- Front Style: Pleated
- Closure Type: Drawstring
- Materials: 100% Cotton
- Thickness: Lightweight
Care: A noticeable shrinking of the fabric after the 1st wash is expected. Please wash them using a delicate setting on your machine, no bleach then hang dry.
Model Measurements: Hight: 183 cm / 6 feet, weight: 72 kg / 158 pounds, waist: 75 cm / 29.5 in., Hips: 96 cm / 37.8 in. Jie is wearing the 3XL-sized pants.
Sizing Note: Japan sizes are 2x smaller than US sizes. If your US size is Large (L), the equivalent Japan size is XXL. Please refer to the Size Chart above for comparison.
Shipping & Returns
- USA - 6-8 business days
- Canada - 7-10 business days
- Europe - 7-10 business days
- Australia / New Zealand – 10-20 business days
- Other countries - 10-25 business days
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
- All returned items must be unused, with tags, and in the same condition that you received them.
* For more information, read our Returns & Refunds Policy.
See It Styled
Tag us @kidoriman_lifestyle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayPerfect
Very Good qualityDenis S.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBoyfriend loves them
I bought these pants in black for my boyfriend last year because he wanted pants that were comfortable but still stylish (he pretty much lives in sweatpants and hates wearing jeans). He loves these pants so much and wears them all the time. Of course they're not as soft as sweatpants but the shape and breathability of the cotton still make them very comfortable. He also likes how they look and fit his style. Because he likes them so much I bought him another pair in navy.Sarah P.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoIlker
Great. Thnak you.Ilker I.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoMy 1st pair of Gelyu Harem Pants
I love my blue Gelyu Harem pants! Originally I bought the size Large (American) 2XL (Japan) but it just felt too small and tight so I ended up getting a replacement for the 4XL size (Japan) and now it has the space I wanted! They're very comfortable, roomy and the right amount of baggy. The material is nice as well. Will definitely be looking to buy more from Kidoriman in the future!Daniel M.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat!
Good quality material - comfy!Joel D.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agono for real these are legit
they are so comfy and i refuse to remove myself from them. had to buy more just so i had some to wear while i washed the others. perfect for casual around the house nonsense or even for going out. these pants are dopeKris P.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoAbout seize
Awesome pants. I am 180cm tall and this one’s seize is XXL (japanese). I also have another one XL seized which looks good while standing and walking, but if I sit down it gets a little bit tight around the knees. I definitely prefer this seize (XXL). Material is perfect and the colour is just as in the pictures.Dénes D.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoTop seller
Prodotto Ottimo perfetti !!!!Gabriele S.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMy third pair
Admittedly I lost one pair and the yellow means I’m prone to staining them but they are exceptional, the shape and colour and fit are glorious.MAzdak S.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoNice pants
I love itSergey M.Verified Buyer